Your safeguard against corrosion on play equipment
spectrum+ max is a playground system specifically designed to maximise durability and longevity of installations in harsh climatic environments such as coastal areas.
Designed and engineered in Australia, spectrum+ max minimises corrosion to ensure the playground stands the test of time and provides a hassle free playground life cycle.
Using aluminum and stainless steel as the main materials this system is a great option for playgrounds located in schools or parks near the coast or seaside.
Key Benefits of Using spectrum+ max:
- Minimise Rust: Using corrosion resistant materials spectrum+ max system is your safeguard against corrosion.
- Lifetime Warranty: Even in a coastal locations you can have the peace of mind that your playground is covered by an extensive warranty.
- Made in Australia: As an Australia designer and manufacturer of playground equipment, we understand the high quality level required for the harsh Australian climate
- Aluminium Uprights: 4mm aluminium uprights powder coated to the colour of your choice. Tested and certified for strength.
- Stainless Steel Fasteners: Stainless steel fasteners, including screws, taptites and bolts.
- Aluminium Platforms: 3mm powder coated aluminium platforms structurally supported to maximise longevity.
- Aluminium Rope Fittings: All rope components use aluminium or stainless fittings.
- Rust Resistant Materials: Components can be made from HDPE plastic, fibreglass or timber.
Use spectrum+ max on your next project
spectrum+ max is perfect for coastal locations where the risk of corrosion is increased substantially. One of the excellent features of spectrum+ max is that design and aescethics are not compromised in any way. Request spectrum+ max on your next project.